Child Support Attorney in Covina
Child support is one of the most important arrangements that must be made when a married couple with children is going through a divorce. The needs of the children must still be met no matter who the children live with.
In most cases, the parent that does not have primary custody will be required to pay child support to the custodial parent in order to offset the cost of the children's living expenses. If you are going through a divorce involving children, it is important that you have a divorce lawyer on your side, fighting on your behalf to make sure your child custody arrangements are fair.
The Advantages of Working with My Firm
To get in touch with a lawyer who has had years of experience working with child support cases, contact my firm, The Law Offices of Paul A. Eads, A.P.C.
I am well-qualified to handle your situation, no matter how complex. Here are some of the benefits of obtaining my services:
- My legal skill is recognized by national organizations, including a perfect AV® Preeminent™ rating family law by Martindale Hubbell®.
- I consistently provide favorable results to clients who are seeking custody of their children.
- Throughout the course of my legal career, I have gained extensive understanding of California family law and the issues at stake.
- I do everything I can to make sure that my services are cost-effective, first trying to settle your matters throughout mediation, rather than litigation.
Schedule your free consultation by calling our office or filling out an online form!
How California Courts Determine Child Support
Child support payments are set up by the courts in order to ensure that the child in question will not suffer as a result of the divorce. While both parents may be financially strapped separately, it is important to the courts that the children are still able to maintain normalcy in their lives.
Judges will take the following costs into consideration for your children:
- Living expenses, such as food, and general bills
- School tuition
- Clothing and other necessities
- Costs of activities such as sports or extracurricular classes
- Unexpected medical bills not accounted for in healthcare arrangements
Use the Child Support Calculator to get an approximate estimate of what you will have to pay.
Schedule Your Free Consultation!
Child support can be a very difficult matter to settle. An attorney from The Law Offices of Paul A. Eads, A.P.C. can help you fight for your rights as a parent to ensure that your child is properly cared for. My firm has 15 years of experience handling child support and child custody cases, and will do its best to ensure that your child support arrangement is affordable for you.
The courts will always act in the best interest of the child. It is your attorney's job to help the court understand what kind of parent you are and to present a persuasive case for you.
Contact a Covina child support attorney from my firm today to discuss your child support options.
Child Support Resources
For more information about Child Support, please visit the following websites!