Skip to Content

How to Ensure You Are Get What's Yours During a Divorce


Do I have any right to my spouse’s property acquired prior to our marriage?

A Marvin action requires the proving of a written contract or implied, oral contract that property acquired prior to marriage would be equally divided. Generally hard cases to win and depend heavily on the facts of each case. However, if successful, a party may change the character of property from separate property to joint (or possibly even the other party's separate property). Contact our Covina property division attorney today to discuss the circumstances in your case.

Share To: