Skip to Content

Child Support and Enforcing Visitation


The other parent is interfering with my visitation. May I withhold child support to get him or her to comply with the existing visitation order?

No. Absent providing actual evidence of concealment, you may not withhold the payment of child support to the other parent. For example, if the other parent is frequently late to the exchanges or doesn't permit visitation at all, your appropriate remedy is to modify the existing schedule by bringing a Request For Orders regarding same. If you need assistance enforcing your parenting schedule, contact Covina attorney, Paul Eads, today.

Share To: